Happy Wednesday, dear friends! I apologize for my few and far between posts these days. Life gives us the material to write about, which means sometimes we have to set down the pen to live what’s happening–to pay attention. I’m not quite sure what to make of everything yet, but it seems my journey is taking a turn for the different. It is all exciting and uncertain… and a little bit painful.
In the meantime, we do have a fresh blog hop photo prompt! This week Carrie Sorensen from Chasing Revery has our prompt and our February winner for the monthly featured author! Enjoy!
Okay, our winner has been randomly selected at random.org and it happens to be
1) Write a story using both photos.
2) Keep your word count to 500 words or less.
3) Submit your completed story to your blog hostess (Nicole, Carrie, Tena or Leanne) via the inLinkz linky below. (If you need a bit of help with this step, just leave a comment and we’ll get you linked up!)
4) You have the next week to post.
5) Have fun, don’t stress, let those creative juices flow!
As for this week’s photos, here are a couple by budding photographer, Joshua Sorensen, age 4. 😉